- De-essing 101, using two de-esser plugins to fine tune
- Interview with David Kutch - Mastering Engineer (Mastering Palace in New York, Outkast, Alicia Keys)
- Philosopy of mastering for smaller and consumer grade listening situations
- Getting solid low-end
- Loudness Wars: Losing dynamic of a mix makes it sound smaller. Are the loudness wars over?
- "Trust your ears," close your eyes and listen.
- A mastering engineer facilitates a "second opinion"
Visit Pensado's Place on Facebook:
Watch more episodes: http://www.youtube.com/show/pensadosplace?s=1
For more info on David Kutch, visit: